General COVID-19 Rules:
• A negative COVID-test result (Antigen method) should be presented, taken (before departure) within 24 hours before arrival
• Corona quick test or repeated PCR test in the hospital on the day of admission
• In certain cases, Corona tests during treatment and before discharge
• Elective and inpatient surgeries allowed
• Permanent dialogue with local health authorities
*Up to the physician
Helios Hospitals restrictions & rules *
• Face masks
In all Helios hospitals, all patients, accompanying persons and relatives, as well as staff are required to wear medical masks in order to protect against COVID-19.
• Information for visitors
There are different visitor policies in Helios hospitals depending on current situation.
*Please, get in contact with Helios International Office before travelling to clarify COVID restrictions in different Helios Hospitals
Please have a look at the official sources to better understand the current COVID-19 situation
*Please note, that there are different restrictions and regulations in each German state and in each Helios Hospital.
Get in contact with Helios International Office before traveling for your medical treatment!